Score More with Four
When you take one of our technical pathways that has four classes, you could knock out a whole semester of classes at TSTC, depending on your program choice. You've scored by saving time and money!
All high school students (public, private, home school) are eligible to participate as long as we have a current agreement with their high school. Check with your counselor to learn about schools partnership with TSTC.
- Contact your high school counselor to learn about your program options in your location.
- Complete the online TSTC application here.
- Work with your counselor to collect the following:
- High school transcript.
- College transcripts from all other institutions from which you have previously earned college credit.
- Bacterial meningitis vaccination record (on-site only)
Cost and payment
- Courses are offered at a reduced cost of $33 per credit hour.
- Many ISDs pay either full tuition or partial tuition on behalf of their students.
- Find out from your high school counselor.
Textbooks, materials, etc.
- You are responsible for purchasing textbooks and additional materials (computer software, tools and proper safety equipment, if mandated by the program) by the first class day.
- Some ISD's high schools textbooks and additional materials for their students. Always consult with your counselor before purchasing textbooks.
Dual enrollment students must abide by the Code of Student Conduct outlined in the current College Catalog and Student Handbook. Dual enrollment students will be dismissed for disruptive behavior and referred to their high school principal or designee for disciplinary action on the high school side. Dual Enrollment students attending classes on the College’s campus will be treated as college students and are responsible for knowing all rules and regulations of the College. Student conduct violations will be handled through the Code of Student Conduct, Statewide Operating Standard ES 3.23, Student Rights and Responsibilities tstc.edu/governance/es
Dual enrollment students must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher to continue in their pathway
Dual Enrollment students are responsible for notifying their high school counselor and Dual Enrollment Advisor if they are wanting to withdraw from their course(s). They are required to sign and submit a Drop form to their counselor and DE Advisor in order to be formally dropped.
After You Graduate
If you are planning on attending TSTC after you graduate, you DO NOT need to re-apply. Simply notify your Dual Enrollment Representative and they will send you a Change of Major form, transitioning you from a DE student to a Traditional Student. From there, you will need to submit your Official high school Transcript, Bacterial Meningitis vaccination record, and TSI scores to your Student Resource Coach.